NUTRITION AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Nutritional advisor takes time to gather a detailed case history from each client , for example we would ask for food and activity diary for7 days, this should include times you eat, and how hungry you were at that particular time, were you seated at the table to eat or watching the tv etc . Working with you is a two way process to create a realistic personalised plan that will fit in with your lifestyle and easier to maintain, rather than one size fits all. Many clients appreciate the education and care that comes with nutritional therapy in order to understand what is happening in their body
- Did you know it takes 3500 calories to lose 1lbs of fat?
- Do you crave Sugar?
- Are you confused about what foods to eat and not eat?
- Are you tired most of the time?
- Do you feel bloated?
- At meal times to do you always finish everything on the plate even when you’re full?
- Are you hungry all the time?
- Have you tried every diet with little or no results?
- Do you say to yourself I will start my diet next week?
A nutritional advisor can identify potential nutritional imbalances in your body and together we can make the changes
I am also a clinical Hypnotherapist if we combine Nutrition and Weight Management with hypnotherapy WOW what a combination for sticking to a new eating plan, beating cravings, compulsive overeating,reducing portion size, emotional eating and much more.